- The attraction is not working during the rain
- Weight Limit: min 10kg, max 90kg
- Fill staff instructions – start the jump only with the instructor’s permission.
- The client assumes full responsibility for himself and is asked to critically evaluate his state of health before taking part in the attraction. It is forbidden to use snus for people with high blood pressure, recent bone fractures or other causes of injury.
- Children and young people under the age of 18 should only be allowed to enjoy the attraction under the supervision of an adult.
- It is forbidden to use the amusement on the persons under the influence of alcohol and other intoxicating substances.
- Only one person can be at a time for each trampoline.
- The use of the amusement is allowed only without footwear, jewelry and glasses must be removed, There must be no disturbing clothing, pockets, if present, must be closed.
- The trampoline can not be used as a springboard for a jump to another object. Do not execute lovers and other tricks if the staff has not given permission.
- On and under the trampoline, its use must not be foreign objects.
- Only jump in the center of the trampoline. Do not land on your hands.