Kakiskalns rental store offers 110 skiing and 25 snowboarding equipment sets. Equipment is renewed and supplemented on a yearly basis. Our rental store is mostly for equipment use at Kakiskalns as well as for trips to ski resorts abroad, therefore such amount of equipment is sufficient. Ski clothing and helmets are available as well.
In order to rent the equipment you should leave a safety deposit.
Procedure for equipment handover and equipment return
Procedure for equipment handover:
- The Lessee gets acquainted with terms and conditions of the agreement and rental rates.
- The Lessor prepares equipment chosen by the Lessee for handover.
- The Lessee fills in equipment rental agreement.
- The Lessee leaves the Lessor the following as a safety deposit: his/her driver’s licence or money in the amount of ½ of the sum adequate to the price of new equipment. The Lessor (person who hands over equipment) determines the value of equipment.
- The Lessee pays for equipment rental.
- Upon return of equipment by the Lessee Lessor’s Employee examines technical condition of the equipment.
- The Lessee notifies the Lessor of any damage or defects to the equipment caused during its use.
- In the event of intentional damage to equipment the Lessor lays down an amount to be paid by the Lessee for the damaged or lost equipment.
- The Lessor compares the equipment returned to the one specified in the agreement.
|Sets (skis, boots, poles)|
|Ski boots (for kids)||3.00€||4.00€||5.00€||6.00€||7.00€|
|Snowboard (board and boots)|
|Adult or children||2.00€||3.00€||5.00€||6.00€||7.00€|
|Adult or children||2.00€||2.00€||2.00€||2.00€||2.00€|